Yesterday I attended #TechsyTalk Live, a “for planners by planners” one-day conference designed around event technology, in downtown New York City. It was great to meet tech-savvy planners and vendors developing cutting-edge apps for our industry, and the conversation on Twitter was as lively as in the auditorium. Much of the talk was about using apps and social media to streamline event experience, but there were plenty of technical terms thrown around. Without further ado, here’s my #techsytalk lexicon:
- Are you testing the bandwidth at your venue and asking about # of devices before you sign on the dotted line? @jspellos #techsytalk
- We're thrilled to be at #techsytalk. #Eventprofs, come say hi.
- Here's our look at the growth of second-tier cities, and what it means for meetings. http://t.co/qiZ50Kobob #eventprofs
- Convene is at #ASAE14 and we're gobsmacked by the variety of meeting venues Nashville has to offer. http://t.co/K9Xal1HzhK #eventprofs
- Here are 5 tips from road warriors on how to stay healthy and active when traveling. http://t.co/24riBIQth2 #eventprofs
- vinodjoseph.com on Read All About It!
- Diabetes Medications on Read All About It!
- moving companies las vegas to los angeles on Pass the Brain Candy: How Meeting Environments Affect Engagement
- portland seo services on Are Circadian Lighting And Aromatherapy The Future of Meetings? Deepak Chopra Thinks So.
- www.youtube.com on Read All About It!