>Less than 24 hours after the close of PCMA’s 2011 Convening Leaders, Kelly Peacy, PCMA’s vice president of meetings and events, sat down with Convene’s Editor in Chief Michelle Russell to talk about the meeting that just ended, and the meeting — in 2012 — that she is already planning.
- What’s Starwood cooking up in their two-story design lab in Stamford, CT? http://t.co/3jg3HN7nXg #eventprofs
- The 111th International Toy Fair isn’t just for kids. http://t.co/rkJHFV1ta1 #eventprofs
- thanks for RT @KManfredi: 5 Ways #Hotels Design for #Collaboration via @pcmaconvene http://t.co/BtwvlYzTNt #hotelprofs #pcma #meetingprofs
- Want to make better presentations? Pretend you are in a bar: http://t.co/XsL3oOYkrn #eventprofs
- Hear, Hear! RT @AlexisLaBroi: Enjoyed Boston so much in January for @pcmaconvene. Here's to a great Boston Marathon today for all...