>Less than 24 hours after the close of PCMA’s 2011 Convening Leaders, Kelly Peacy, PCMA’s vice president of meetings and events, sat down with Convene’s Editor in Chief Michelle Russell to talk about the meeting that just ended, and the meeting — in 2012 — that she is already planning.
- How can the "power of questions" transform your meetings? http://t.co/AhF7ETwhFr #eventprofs
- Tune in on Fridays for Convene Editor Corin Hirsch's #feedmefriday -- always a treat. Today: power of a phone call: http://t.co/JdarQaP5aV
- #eventprofs, How does YOUR meeting change the world? http://t.co/XrNefGYCbT
- Feed Me Friday: A Favorite Tool For Discovering New #Restaurants http://t.co/FRi45Oov3S via @pcmaconvene #food #eventprofs
- Are you testing the bandwidth at your venue and asking about # of devices before you sign on the dotted line? @jspellos #techsytalk
- visit feedburner login on Read All About It!
- Las Vegas Kitchen Appliance Parts on White Flag Of Inefficiency
- here on Learning the Ways of “Fam-Trips” — In Brooklyn and Queens
- Knight N Squires Hack on Read All About It!
- water mitigation on Are Circadian Lighting And Aromatherapy The Future of Meetings? Deepak Chopra Thinks So.