>Less than 24 hours after the close of PCMA’s 2011 Convening Leaders, Kelly Peacy, PCMA’s vice president of meetings and events, sat down with Convene’s Editor in Chief Michelle Russell to talk about the meeting that just ended, and the meeting — in 2012 — that she is already planning.
- Here's one planner's blueprint for building an event marketing company from scratch. http://t.co/pF4rna3mbS #eventprofs
- ICYMI: Social Media Don’ts for Meetings and Events. http://t.co/UwAsQ43xOJ #eventprofs
- A free app that ends jet lag? I hope someone will try this and report back: http://t.co/5i61iQ9QZz #eventprofs #pcma
- Need help prepping your speakers? 9 Tips for High Impact Speaking from #TED http://t.co/FlKAurKGL5 @TEDTalks #eventprofs #meetingprofs
- RT @JeniseFryatt: Why Marketers Should Go Rogue with Blogger Outreach http://t.co/mOh8As1PUk via @NealSchaffer