Yesterday we told you what Convene would be up to on stage at Convening Leaders in Orlando next week. As always, we’ll also be busy behind the scenes — including overseeing production of the PCMA Daily newspaper, which will be published on site next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. As you can see from the photo above, the Daily is already pretty far along the pipeline. Like a good meeting planner, we create as much of it in advance as we can — the design and layout, and a lot of the content — while still leaving enough space to capture the news, excitement, and spontaneity of a live event. That includes, by popular request, two additional pages of photos this year, for a total of six. Because who doesn’t like to see their picture in the paper?
- Convene got a sneak peek at Jose Garces' new D.C. restaurant, Rural Society. http://t.co/IYCZERX5b6 #feedmefriday #eventprofs
- RT @Sheilamires: Editor in Chief Michelle Russell introducing @ErikWahl to #DMAI14 http://t.co/ded2wt1gUT
- Are you at #DMAI14 and want to learn more about Eric Wahl? This is for you: http://t.co/ZbfHQHFMHW
- How does one plan for the impact of a disaster such as loss of #mh17? Thinking of everyone at AIDS2014. http://t.co/fnaAuVVPsN #eventprofs
- In the thick of production on the August issue. It's a monstah! #magazines #work #nyc #editing… http://t.co/1LwI8GIIE9