Yesterday we told you what Convene would be up to on stage at Convening Leaders in Orlando next week. As always, we’ll also be busy behind the scenes — including overseeing production of the PCMA Daily newspaper, which will be published on site next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. As you can see from the photo above, the Daily is already pretty far along the pipeline. Like a good meeting planner, we create as much of it in advance as we can — the design and layout, and a lot of the content — while still leaving enough space to capture the news, excitement, and spontaneity of a live event. That includes, by popular request, two additional pages of photos this year, for a total of six. Because who doesn’t like to see their picture in the paper?
- How can the "power of questions" transform your meetings? http://t.co/AhF7ETwhFr #eventprofs
- Tune in on Fridays for Convene Editor Corin Hirsch's #feedmefriday -- always a treat. Today: power of a phone call: http://t.co/JdarQaP5aV
- #eventprofs, How does YOUR meeting change the world? http://t.co/XrNefGYCbT
- Feed Me Friday: A Favorite Tool For Discovering New #Restaurants http://t.co/FRi45Oov3S via @pcmaconvene #food #eventprofs
- Are you testing the bandwidth at your venue and asking about # of devices before you sign on the dotted line? @jspellos #techsytalk
- Las Vegas Kitchen Appliance Parts on White Flag Of Inefficiency
- here on Learning the Ways of “Fam-Trips” — In Brooklyn and Queens
- Knight N Squires Hack on Read All About It!
- water mitigation on Are Circadian Lighting And Aromatherapy The Future of Meetings? Deepak Chopra Thinks So.
- domain on White Flag Of Inefficiency