JetBlue created a mob scene in Manhattan on Wednesday, when it used its Twitter account to create a sort of scavenger hunt/giveaway to celebrate its 10th anniversary. According to a CNET News article, JetBlue announced on Twitter that it would be giving out about 1,000 free round-trip tickets at three undisclosed locations in Manhattan that day.
- Are you at #DMAI14 and want to learn more about Eric Wahl? This is for you: http://t.co/ZbfHQHFMHW
- How does one plan for the impact of a disaster such as loss of #mh17? Thinking of everyone at AIDS2014. http://t.co/fnaAuVVPsN #eventprofs
- In the thick of production on the August issue. It's a monstah! #magazines #work #nyc #editing… http://t.co/1LwI8GIIE9
- Want to take your whiteboard strategizing to the next level? http://t.co/jKJBrEKETa #eventprofs
- What does a Colonial Era cocktail have to do with a MENSA meeting? http://t.co/bVC950j2uf #eventprofs #foodiefriday
- Dell on Read All About It!
- GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition on I Am a Great Dane, and Other Lessons From Buzzfeed.com
- Barbara Palmer on The Empty Chairs at the 20th International AIDS Conference
- Karen Bolinger on The Empty Chairs at the 20th International AIDS Conference
- Lisa Howard on Top 10 Meeting Trends for 2014