JetBlue created a mob scene in Manhattan on Wednesday, when it used its Twitter account to create a sort of scavenger hunt/giveaway to celebrate its 10th anniversary. According to a CNET News article, JetBlue announced on Twitter that it would be giving out about 1,000 free round-trip tickets at three undisclosed locations in Manhattan that day.
- Convene got a sneak peek at Jose Garces' new D.C. restaurant, Rural Society. http://t.co/IYCZERX5b6 #feedmefriday #eventprofs
- RT @Sheilamires: Editor in Chief Michelle Russell introducing @ErikWahl to #DMAI14 http://t.co/ded2wt1gUT
- Are you at #DMAI14 and want to learn more about Eric Wahl? This is for you: http://t.co/ZbfHQHFMHW
- How does one plan for the impact of a disaster such as loss of #mh17? Thinking of everyone at AIDS2014. http://t.co/fnaAuVVPsN #eventprofs
- In the thick of production on the August issue. It's a monstah! #magazines #work #nyc #editing… http://t.co/1LwI8GIIE9