JetBlue created a mob scene in Manhattan on Wednesday, when it used its Twitter account to create a sort of scavenger hunt/giveaway to celebrate its 10th anniversary. According to a CNET News article, JetBlue announced on Twitter that it would be giving out about 1,000 free round-trip tickets at three undisclosed locations in Manhattan that day.
- How can the "power of questions" transform your meetings? http://t.co/AhF7ETwhFr #eventprofs
- Tune in on Fridays for Convene Editor Corin Hirsch's #feedmefriday -- always a treat. Today: power of a phone call: http://t.co/JdarQaP5aV
- #eventprofs, How does YOUR meeting change the world? http://t.co/XrNefGYCbT
- Feed Me Friday: A Favorite Tool For Discovering New #Restaurants http://t.co/FRi45Oov3S via @pcmaconvene #food #eventprofs
- Are you testing the bandwidth at your venue and asking about # of devices before you sign on the dotted line? @jspellos #techsytalk
- visit feedburner login on Read All About It!
- Las Vegas Kitchen Appliance Parts on White Flag Of Inefficiency
- here on Learning the Ways of “Fam-Trips” — In Brooklyn and Queens
- Knight N Squires Hack on Read All About It!
- water mitigation on Are Circadian Lighting And Aromatherapy The Future of Meetings? Deepak Chopra Thinks So.