JetBlue created a mob scene in Manhattan on Wednesday, when it used its Twitter account to create a sort of scavenger hunt/giveaway to celebrate its 10th anniversary. According to a CNET News article, JetBlue announced on Twitter that it would be giving out about 1,000 free round-trip tickets at three undisclosed locations in Manhattan that day.
- Are you testing the bandwidth at your venue and asking about # of devices before you sign on the dotted line? @jspellos #techsytalk
- We're thrilled to be at #techsytalk. #Eventprofs, come say hi.
- Here's our look at the growth of second-tier cities, and what it means for meetings. http://t.co/qiZ50Kobob #eventprofs
- Convene is at #ASAE14 and we're gobsmacked by the variety of meeting venues Nashville has to offer. http://t.co/K9Xal1HzhK #eventprofs
- Here are 5 tips from road warriors on how to stay healthy and active when traveling. http://t.co/24riBIQth2 #eventprofs
- domain on The Entropy of Helium Liquid — Or, The Time I Realized Why I’m Not a Scientist
- http://amazon.com/Best-Nut-Milk-Bag-Reinforced/dp/B00KI2RQHU/ on Are Circadian Lighting And Aromatherapy The Future of Meetings? Deepak Chopra Thinks So.
- skype resoler on Read All About It!
- sport betting odds on The Entropy of Helium Liquid — Or, The Time I Realized Why I’m Not a Scientist
- Ministry of Cannabis on Read All About It!